Saturday, December 18, 2010

just a preview..

well, i'm babysitting right now. with internet access.. so i figured i could give a little visual preview of my future (albeit temporary) home. here is what a quick googleimage search yielded;

this is a map of france. obviously, i'll be in angers.

this is the city. the university is on the other side of
the riverbank. notice the chateau in the middle..


aforementioned chateau. it's more of a fortress, really.


one of the town squares. the building on the left is the
Maison d'Adam - the House of Adam. It's one of the
oldest in the city, built around 1500. pretty snazzy, eh?


potentially what my dorm will be like. looks alright....

okay well that's enough for now.. it's impossibly hard to find a picture of the campus (weird, right?) so that will just have to wait until i can take one myself. in 4 weeks!!! :)

-jill

1 comment:

  1. hey jill! my name is Marthissa. I will study next semster in Angers, you too? Where are you from? Unfortunately, I didn't find any pictures as well of the campus. little strang, Here is my e-mail adress (marthissa.maerz@gmail.com), maybe we can exchange our thoughts.

    Cheers, Marthissa

    ReplyDelete